Please join our circle of Network Angels
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Be a Sustaining Angel by donating regularly
- Volunteer in the office for tasks such as computer data entry and organizing donated items.
- Serve on the Leadership Council or on a committee.
- Be a voice for Angel Interfaith Network to your friends and in the community, especially among congregations and community groups.
Please call or email the office for more information at
We rely on our Network Angels to…
Donate goods and money
Volunteer on the Network team
Plan and host support activities
Donate NOW online via PayPal
Thank you! Your Gift Will Make a Difference.
All Contributions are Tax Deductible to the extent allowed by law under IRS Section 501.c.3
Contact us if you can help …
- Inventory Manager, to oversee our store of donated baby clothes – 10 hours/week
- Coordinator of Volunteers/Church Relations – 10-20 hours/week
- Prepare Hygiene Kits:
- Face Soap
- Body Lotion
- Hand sanitizer
- Count and shelve baby clothing
- Enter donation and delivery information into our database
- Answer phones and do light clerical work
- Assist with mailings
- Help put together our newsletter
- Staff our booth at holiday markets
- Pick up donated goods from local churches
- Use your truck and muscles (with others as necessary) to pick up donated furniture and take it to our neighbors
- Seek corporate donations
Please call the office to schedule any delivery of donations
1100 North Mission Road, Los Angeles, CA 90033